[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1681: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1681: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4705: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4708: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
BoredOnline.net • View topic - Album Image Guidelines

Album Image Guidelines

Read important information concerning policies, rules, and administrative announcements

Moderator: Borederators

Postby hungryman287 » Thu Jul 14, 2005 8:12 pm

Any pic that is uploaded needs to be approved by a mod or admin, I will take a look at it now, but it may have been approved by now.
"Hard work, sacrifice and focus will never show up in tests." - Lance Armstrong
"All for God and for His Glory. In whatever you do, think of the Glory of God as your main goal." - St. John Bosco.

"Impossible is nothing." - Adidas slogan
hungryman287
BOL's Bad Cop
BOL's Bad Cop

Posts Liked: 2 times
Likes Received: 6 times

Postby Lost~Forever » Tue May 09, 2006 12:58 pm

ImageImageImageImage
Lost~Forever

Posts Liked: 0 time
Likes Received: 0 time

Postby Izod Foldger » Fri Jul 21, 2006 3:14 pm

And again I say unto you, it is easier for a rich man to go through the eye of a needle, than for a camel to enter into the kingdom of God.
http://www.TwoSenseFilms.com
http://www.Facebook.com/TwoSenseFilms
www.Vimeo.com/TwoSenseFilms
Izod Foldger
That Guy

Likes Received: 36 times

Postby CelticKnott » Fri Jul 21, 2006 3:24 pm

CelticKnott
Oh My, Suudsu!

Posts Liked: 15 times
Likes Received: 12 times

Postby Draper » Fri Jul 21, 2006 3:34 pm

A good site to learn more about the Catholic Homeschooling Movement as a whole:
Draper
Retired Senior Admin

Posts Liked: 2 times
Likes Received: 2 times

Postby Izod Foldger » Fri Jul 21, 2006 3:45 pm

And again I say unto you, it is easier for a rich man to go through the eye of a needle, than for a camel to enter into the kingdom of God.
http://www.TwoSenseFilms.com
http://www.Facebook.com/TwoSenseFilms
www.Vimeo.com/TwoSenseFilms
Izod Foldger
That Guy

Likes Received: 36 times

Postby CelticKnott » Fri Jul 21, 2006 3:49 pm

CelticKnott
Oh My, Suudsu!

Postby The Matt » Tue Aug 01, 2006 6:56 pm

"I think; therefore, I ache..."
The Matt

Postby CelticKnott » Tue Aug 01, 2006 7:26 pm

its eric...of course he was kidding....

CelticKnott
Oh My, Suudsu!

Postby The Matt » Tue Aug 01, 2006 7:33 pm

The Matt

Postby CelticKnott » Tue Aug 01, 2006 7:38 pm

CelticKnott
Oh My, Suudsu!

Postby The Matt » Tue Aug 01, 2006 7:40 pm

The Matt

Postby CelticKnott » Tue Aug 01, 2006 7:45 pm

CelticKnott
Oh My, Suudsu!

Postby The Matt » Tue Aug 01, 2006 8:06 pm

Yeah yeah...
The Matt

Postby AndAy » Tue Aug 01, 2006 8:15 pm

Please don't spam in the admin forum :<_<:
Resistance is Futile Image
Don't Interfere With Trek Matters :tony: - Ilia22
Does thinking you're the last sane man on the earth make you crazy? Cause if it does, maybe I am - I, Robot
We are all just Dimensions of Facets of Anday. We have no Free Will. - RJLupin
It's always your fault. :tony: Andy can do no wrong. - Kate

Elite Member of The Hallway Chat Alliance
Captain Of The HAM Kingdom Military

1.6 billion Chinese are angry with Jack Bauer. Sounds like a fair fight.
AndAy
BoL Chat Owner/Coder
BoL Chat Owner/Coder

Posts Liked: 12 times
Likes Received: 9 times

Postby The Matt » Tue Aug 01, 2006 8:21 pm

Yikes, I'm outta here! :-#
The Matt

Postby CelticKnott » Tue Aug 01, 2006 8:25 pm

CelticKnott
Oh My, Suudsu!

Re: Album Image Guidelines

Postby Hankaroo0 » Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:02 pm

what if i wanted to show a picture of me swimming? (competitively in a race) Would that be allowed?
hank: hey stevie, you smell like updawg.
stevie: whats updawg, hank?
hank: nothin much, homie!
stevie: hank..... your so white...
:P

"If corn oil is made of corn, and olive oil is made of olive, then what is baby oil made of?"
Hankaroo0

Postby William » Mon Oct 22, 2007 9:18 pm

You can go ahead and submit the picture. Brendan will then decide about that.
William
Michael Scott
Michael Scott

Location: Reliving BOL memories....right behind youDONTTURNAROUND!

Postby Eric » Mon Oct 22, 2007 9:47 pm

Eric
Lord High Special Grandmaster

Posts Liked: 13 times
Likes Received: 13 times

Postby Hankaroo0 » Tue Oct 23, 2007 11:26 pm

^hahahaha.. that made me laugh..
hank: hey stevie, you smell like updawg.
stevie: whats updawg, hank?
hank: nothin much, homie!
stevie: hank..... your so white...

"If corn oil is made of corn, and olive oil is made of olive, then what is baby oil made of?"
Hankaroo0

Postby Delilah » Sun Nov 04, 2007 3:46 pm

SCARY!!11
my BFF: Becabeca91! :)

ImageImageImage

"just a little blood, whatever, rock and roll!"~Joe Jon.as
Delilah
I called Andy a failure and now have this stupid title.

Location: I'm left in the dark, never thought you'd be breakin' my heart, and I'm so bored with these games.

Postby cotton_candy » Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:24 pm

SCARY!!33
William was here. :ninja:
cotton_candy
Roses may have thorns but they are pretty

Postby Delilah » Sun Nov 04, 2007 9:04 pm

^ no.
my BFF: Becabeca91! :)

ImageImageImage

"just a little blood, whatever, rock and roll!"~Joe Jon.as
Delilah
I called Andy a failure and now have this stupid title.

Location: I'm left in the dark, never thought you'd be breakin' my heart, and I'm so bored with these games.

Postby AndAy » Sun Nov 04, 2007 10:00 pm

*gives the youngins an annoyed look*
Resistance is Futile Image
Don't Interfere With Trek Matters :tony: - Ilia22
Does thinking you're the last sane man on the earth make you crazy? Cause if it does, maybe I am - I, Robot
We are all just Dimensions of Facets of Anday. We have no Free Will. - RJLupin
It's always your fault. :tony: Andy can do no wrong. - Kate

Elite Member of The Hallway Chat Alliance
Captain Of The HAM Kingdom Military

1.6 billion Chinese are angry with Jack Bauer. Sounds like a fair fight.
AndAy
BoL Chat Owner/Coder
BoL Chat Owner/Coder

Posts Liked: 12 times
Likes Received: 9 times

PreviousNext

Return to Administrative Information