[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1681: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1681: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4705: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4708: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
BoredOnline.net • View topic - Album Image Guidelines

Album Image Guidelines

Read important information concerning policies, rules, and administrative announcements

Moderator: Borederators

Re: Album Image Guidelines

Postby Delilah » Sat Nov 17, 2007 12:27 pm

*gives andy an annoyed look*
my BFF: Becabeca91! :)

:P

ImageImageImage

"just a little blood, whatever, rock and roll!"~Joe Jon.as
Delilah
I called Andy a failure and now have this stupid title.

Location: I'm left in the dark, never thought you'd be breakin' my heart, and I'm so bored with these games.
Posts Liked: 0 time
Likes Received: 0 time

Postby Finnt » Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:09 pm

What about hair styles like if someon has spikes or a mowhawke
I wish I could be like those smart people who use good grammar and always have interesting things to say or write. I must accept my role as the court fool, you will find no sharpened intellect here.
Finnt

Posts Liked: 3 times
Likes Received: 1 time

Postby becabeca91 » Fri Mar 28, 2008 7:08 pm

that is a good question
becabeca91

Postby William » Fri Mar 28, 2008 8:56 pm

William
Michael Scott
Michael Scott

Location: Reliving BOL memories....right behind youDONTTURNAROUND!

Postby AndAy » Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:46 am

We also retain the right to go to your house and shave your head if we deem it necessary ;)
Resistance is Futile Image
Don't Interfere With Trek Matters :tony: - Ilia22
Does thinking you're the last sane man on the earth make you crazy? Cause if it does, maybe I am - I, Robot
We are all just Dimensions of Facets of Anday. We have no Free Will. - RJLupin
It's always your fault. :tony: Andy can do no wrong. - Kate

Elite Member of The Hallway Chat Alliance
Captain Of The HAM Kingdom Military

1.6 billion Chinese are angry with Jack Bauer. Sounds like a fair fight.
AndAy
BoL Chat Owner/Coder
BoL Chat Owner/Coder

Posts Liked: 12 times
Likes Received: 9 times

Postby Commander » Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:47 am

BBUUUUUUUUURNNNNNN!
"'...I wish none of this had happened.'
'So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.'"
"We set out to save the Shire, Sam. And it has been saved... but not for me."
-The Lord of the Rings
Commander
Middle-earth Loremaster

Postby becabeca91 » Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:21 pm

[quote="AndAy"]We also retain the right to go to your house and shave your head if we deem it necessary ;)[/quote]

that would be so totally creepy!
becabeca91

Postby Finnt » Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:48 pm

Haha that would be funny and creepy lol.
I wish I could be like those smart people who use good grammar and always have interesting things to say or write. I must accept my role as the court fool, you will find no sharpened intellect here.
Finnt

Postby becabeca91 » Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:59 pm

good thing anday doesn't know where we live
becabeca91

Postby Finnt » Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:47 pm

tru that
Finnt

Postby Phantom_Cheetah » Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:47 pm

that's what YOU think
Phantom_Cheetah

Postby becabeca91 » Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:15 pm

he does know we live?
becabeca91

Postby Rhéanne » Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:25 am

The answer to that would be:

DUH!

He's Andy.
"Sometimes I wonder if I'm doing a Jimmy Stewart imitation myself." ~ James Stewart

"It's tacky to wear diamonds before you're forty." ~ Audrey Hepburn
Rhéanne
Retired BOL Moderator
Retired BOL Moderator

Postby becabeca91 » Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:38 pm

i should have know that!
becabeca91

Postby Bee » Sun May 11, 2008 3:44 pm

[quote="Draper"]Photo Album Image Guidelines:

The following is prohibited from being posted in the BoredOnline Photo Album, though not limited to:

1.) Images of a seductive, immodest or revealing nature:
• Shirts: spaghetti straps, no straps, deep V neck, tight at the bust, revealing the stomach
• Shorts: any type that are too tight or revealing; (the length to be judged case by case)
• Skirts: above the knee, too tight, slit past the knee
• Absolutely no bathing suits

2.) Images of guys without shirts

(Images of babies may be allowed which technically violate the rules above.)

3.) Images that are not original works:
• No internet pages
• No images of celebrities from internet pages

4.) Images of a disgusting or unsettling nature:
• No images of gruesome aliens
• No images of a gothic or vampire nature
• No images of blood, wounds, skeletons, bones etc

5.) Images which expose public displays of affection which contain but are not limited to:
• seduction
• the arousal of immodesty or impurity
• a moderate or high level of intimacy

Of course often images need to be assessed on an individual basis, and this listing is meant to serve as a guide to those that wish to post pictures, and the moderation staff is not necessarily strickly bound to it. All images are left to the discretion of the staff.[/quote]
You are so modest, Kath. :P
Bee
Chat Behbeh
Chat Behbeh

Postby Finnt » Sun May 11, 2008 6:46 pm

Well darn, i just bought a cute little spaghetti strap shirt. Oh well lol
Finnt

Postby Bee » Mon May 12, 2008 12:38 am

LOL Evan!
Bee
Chat Behbeh
Chat Behbeh

Postby becabeca91 » Sun May 18, 2008 1:03 pm

[quote="Finnt"]Well darn, i just bought a cute little spaghetti strap shirt. Oh well lol[/quote]
i knew u would have!
becabeca91

Postby Bee » Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:44 am

[quote="Rhéanne"]The answer to that would be:

DUH!

He's Andy.[/quote]
And even if Andy didn't...he would find out :P
Bee
Chat Behbeh
Chat Behbeh

Postby Finnt » Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:33 pm

i uploaded a picture of me and my friend like a couple weeks ago and still has not been shown. It was not immoral or anything, was it?
Finnt

Postby Bee » Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:04 pm

Well it depends...either the admins are lazy or it had inappropriate content.
Bee
Chat Behbeh
Chat Behbeh

Postby William » Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:02 pm

William
Michael Scott
Michael Scott

Postby peppersteak » Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:56 pm

Why is Bill the "only one" that can approve pictures now? It seems extremely inefficient and subjective.
peppersteak
Thomas the Turtle

Postby William » Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:10 pm

The guidelines are fairly explicit. History has proven that it's also impossible to get a consensus on images that are borderline in any timely fashion. Of course, all images are still open for discussion.
William
Michael Scott
Michael Scott

Postby Bee » Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:31 pm

[quote="William"][quote="Draper"]• Shirts: spaghetti straps, no straps, [b]deep V neck[/b], tight at the bust, revealing the stomach[/quote][/quote]

Attractive, Evan. :wink:
Bee
Chat Behbeh
Chat Behbeh

PreviousNext

Return to Administrative Information