[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1681: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1681: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4705: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4708: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
BoredOnline.net • View topic - It's been fun.

It's been fun.

Read important information concerning policies, rules, and administrative announcements

Moderator: Borederators

Postby TattyCoram » Tue Apr 19, 2005 10:56 am

TattyCoram
Most Modded Girl on BOL

Posts Liked: 0 time
Likes Received: 0 time

Postby breez2cool » Tue Apr 19, 2005 11:02 am

*cries* This is sad, and a touch unexpected. Thanks to tony and joe for creating bol, and for keeping it up for so long, and also to the administrative and moderation staff who have helped keep it up and keep it clean from inappropriate content. Also, thanks to everyone here! You guys are great people! I'd like to try and keep in contact with everyone, so here are my iming info and my email. my aim screenname is: Roses90034 my msn messenger: rose5432[at]msn.com and my email is, rose5432[at]msn.com If you would like to keep in contact through email, please send me your email through PMs or ims, so that your messages don't get deleted as spam. Thanks, especially to tony!!
Last edited by breez2cool on Tue Apr 19, 2005 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"This innocence is brilliant, please don't go away....this moment is perfect, please don't go away..."
breez2cool
A Title ... now be happy

Postby dragonfly » Tue Apr 19, 2005 11:10 am

Rose, you should edit your message and make the @ symbol in your addresses AT that way you don't get spammed.
4 8 15 16 23 42

[10:44] <AndAy> I love you Ashley!
:ashley:
dragonfly
ferocious fire-breathing butterfly

Postby turelio » Tue Apr 19, 2005 11:11 am

turelio

Postby dragonfly » Tue Apr 19, 2005 11:12 am

4 8 15 16 23 42

[10:44] <AndAy> I love you Ashley!
:ashley:
dragonfly
ferocious fire-breathing butterfly

Postby Peppa_Minto » Tue Apr 19, 2005 11:13 am

Peppa_Minto

Postby Bella » Tue Apr 19, 2005 11:16 am

Bella

Postby ColdFury » Tue Apr 19, 2005 11:21 am

*bawls like a calf*

It sure was fun.
My email is coldfury[AT]citlink.net, my msn is "gaeron_spaar[AT]hotmail.com," for those of you that want to keep in touch.
Photoshop is my friend.
Proud Wielder of the Crowbar of Doom
You mess with my Church, i breaka you face.
E-Wife: Julianna
Brother In Arms: Amras
lux et veritas floreant
ColdFury
Defender of Catholic tradition

Postby Bella » Tue Apr 19, 2005 11:25 am

Bella

Postby peppersteak » Tue Apr 19, 2005 11:41 am

peppersteak
Thomas the Turtle

Postby Morena » Tue Apr 19, 2005 11:50 am

Morena

Postby Morena » Tue Apr 19, 2005 11:53 am

Morena

Postby EyebrowZing » Tue Apr 19, 2005 12:24 pm

EyebrowZing
Teufelhunden

Likes Received: 2 times

Postby peppersteak » Tue Apr 19, 2005 12:28 pm

C'mon people, I know at least 30 of you have $5 to spare.
peppersteak
Thomas the Turtle

Postby Kim » Tue Apr 19, 2005 12:57 pm

Kim
Queen of Mountain Dew

Postby TheresaR » Tue Apr 19, 2005 1:13 pm

Im writing you to
Catch you up on places Ive been
You held this letter
Probably got excited, but theres nothing else inside it

Didnt have a camera by my side this time
Hoping I would see the world with both my eyes
Maybe I will tell you all about it when im
In the mood to lose my way with words
TheresaR

Postby TheresaR » Tue Apr 19, 2005 1:13 pm

Im writing you to
Catch you up on places Ive been
You held this letter
Probably got excited, but theres nothing else inside it

Didnt have a camera by my side this time
Hoping I would see the world with both my eyes
Maybe I will tell you all about it when im
In the mood to lose my way with words
TheresaR

Postby Friendo'Legolas » Tue Apr 19, 2005 1:27 pm

Aww, this is so sad! I have really enjoyed it here. Thans Tony for everything!
Go ANAHEIM ANGELS!!!!!! O:)
E-sister: Aravis
Pie maker of USnavysailor
Usarmyrangers Mamma on BOL

E-Husband: Alex
~Queen of Paint~
Friendo'Legolas
Killer Queen

Postby breez2cool » Tue Apr 19, 2005 1:55 pm

"This innocence is brilliant, please don't go away....this moment is perfect, please don't go away..."
breez2cool
A Title ... now be happy

Postby TheRealLiz » Tue Apr 19, 2005 2:32 pm

TheRealLiz
.....*blink*.....

Postby LuckyCharms » Tue Apr 19, 2005 2:36 pm

LuckyCharms
*Daydreaming about Keith Urban*

Postby pyrite » Tue Apr 19, 2005 2:46 pm

pyrite
"thomas is stupid": +10 brownie points!!

Postby Dawg » Tue Apr 19, 2005 2:53 pm

ADAPT AND OVERCOME

This is how we do
Pain is temporary...pride is forever.

"None of us want to be here, but we all try really hard not to get kicked out."
Dawg
Tyrant of the New Hampshire Clan

Postby Kelly » Tue Apr 19, 2005 3:04 pm

Wow.. really? Well hopefully in time we can open it back up. Just store money up and stuff..
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Kelly
The 411 on all things Idol

Postby ColdFury » Tue Apr 19, 2005 3:06 pm

*realizes that the Crowbar of Doom chats will be no more.*

*realizes that i wont be able to tell everyone how my first date went*

*realizes that my abstractbluetwistything will be no more*

*realizes that all the cool people will slowly drift away*

*realizes that my last link with real catholic teens is being broken*

*realizes that i will really miss BOL*
Photoshop is my friend.
Proud Wielder of the Crowbar of Doom
You mess with my Church, i breaka you face.
E-Wife: Julianna
Brother In Arms: Amras
lux et veritas floreant
ColdFury
Defender of Catholic tradition

PreviousNext

Return to Administrative Information