[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1681: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1681: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4705: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4708: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
BoredOnline.net • View topic - Phone numbers and addresses

Phone numbers and addresses

Read important information concerning policies, rules, and administrative announcements

Moderator: Borederators

Phone numbers and addresses

Postby hungryman287 » Mon Jul 17, 2006 2:12 pm

While BoredOnline is a fairly secure website, anyone is able to register. Out of prudence it is not the best idea to be posting of addresses, phone numbers, and other such location identifying things.

Now, many BOLers have the phone numbers or addresses of other BOLers. When trying to acquire personal information from someone (phone numbers, addresses, last names, etc.), ask that person directly, don't go about getting it from a third person. Out of respect for that persons privacy, ask them for the information yourself. Some people don't want their phone number/address given out to anyone other than the single person it was given too.

For instance: If I moved from Montana, but knew someone there and found it out yesterday that they were on BOL and wanted to be able to call them for their number rather than asking another BOLer for it. I know for certain I wouldn't want them giving my number out to anyone else.

Be considerate of the other BOLers, while it is fun to call or even write to another BOLer, respect the privacy and desires of what is done with personal information.

Publicly posting phone numbers or addresses on the forums is prohibited, as it can be a security risk to the person posting such information.

Thanks,
Brendan
BoredOnline Moderator
Last edited by hungryman287 on Mon Oct 16, 2006 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Hard work, sacrifice and focus will never show up in tests." - Lance Armstrong
"All for God and for His Glory. In whatever you do, think of the Glory of God as your main goal." - St. John Bosco.

"Impossible is nothing." - Adidas slogan
hungryman287
BOL's Bad Cop
BOL's Bad Cop

Posts Liked: 2 times
Likes Received: 6 times

Postby Izod Foldger » Mon Jul 17, 2006 2:16 pm

And again I say unto you, it is easier for a rich man to go through the eye of a needle, than for a camel to enter into the kingdom of God.
http://www.TwoSenseFilms.com
http://www.Facebook.com/TwoSenseFilms
www.Vimeo.com/TwoSenseFilms
Izod Foldger
That Guy

Posts Liked: 0 time
Likes Received: 36 times

Postby chocoandndgal » Mon Jul 17, 2006 3:01 pm

Last edited by chocoandndgal on Wed Jul 19, 2006 5:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
chocoandndgal
~Our Future Christendom-ite~

Location: Trying to juggle my junior year, moving, and being chocolate deprived!
Likes Received: 0 time

Postby William » Mon Jul 17, 2006 9:25 pm

William
Michael Scott
Michael Scott

Location: Reliving BOL memories....right behind youDONTTURNAROUND!

Postby Izod Foldger » Mon Jul 17, 2006 9:33 pm

And again I say unto you, it is easier for a rich man to go through the eye of a needle, than for a camel to enter into the kingdom of God.
Izod Foldger
That Guy

Postby Theodude » Tue Jul 18, 2006 12:23 am

<i>went to school and I was very nervous
no one knew me
no one knew me
hello teacher tell me what's my lesson
look right through me
look right through me</i>
Theodude

Postby hungryman287 » Tue Jul 18, 2006 7:48 am

"Hard work, sacrifice and focus will never show up in tests." - Lance Armstrong
"All for God and for His Glory. In whatever you do, think of the Glory of God as your main goal." - St. John Bosco.

"Impossible is nothing." - Adidas slogan
hungryman287
BOL's Bad Cop
BOL's Bad Cop

Posts Liked: 2 times
Likes Received: 6 times

Postby Izod Foldger » Tue Jul 18, 2006 4:07 pm

Izod Foldger
That Guy

Postby Theodude » Tue Jul 18, 2006 7:17 pm

<i>went to school and I was very nervous
no one knew me
no one knew me
hello teacher tell me what's my lesson
look right through me
look right through me</i>
Theodude

Postby pepeperales » Tue Jul 18, 2006 8:10 pm

God Bless!

Number of times sig'd:1
Go here and read an awesome story!>
Official Kingdom of Kash Ambassador to Narnia.
Adopted Sisters: Marwen & MegolasArcher.
pepeperales
Really Needs a Big Hug

Location: I would tell you but then I would have to make you...disappear...

Postby Amras » Wed Jul 19, 2006 12:22 am

:bow: Brendan :bow:
Amras
Suavé Cologné

Location: Life, liberty, and the pursuit of those who threaten it.

Postby Asher » Wed Jul 19, 2006 1:05 am

"Death was afraid of him, for he had the heart of a lion."

Mundus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur
Asher
I made fun of Dude&now have stupid title

Posts Liked: 1 time
Likes Received: 5 times

Postby Aravis » Wed Jul 19, 2006 3:57 am

That was before we picked up Ian. On friday, we went to UD in the morning and went straight from there to the airport to get Ian.
Aravis
Ph.D. Vampires

Postby Izod Foldger » Wed Jul 19, 2006 4:05 am

Who (or what) was at UD?

Izod Foldger
That Guy

Postby lcg101 » Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:36 am

Us. :P
lcg101
BOL Moderator
BOL Moderator

Posts Liked: 5 times
Likes Received: 3 times

Postby Izod Foldger » Wed Jul 19, 2006 6:47 pm

Izod Foldger
That Guy

Postby lcg101 » Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:35 pm

lcg101
BOL Moderator
BOL Moderator

Posts Liked: 5 times