[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1681: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1681: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4705: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4708: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
BoredOnline.net • View topic - Opening of the BoredOnline Wiki

Opening of the BoredOnline Wiki

Read important information concerning policies, rules, and administrative announcements

Moderator: Borederators

Opening of the BoredOnline Wiki

Postby William » Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:17 pm

It is my pleasure to say that we have set up a wiki (like Wikipedia) for BOL. It will serve as a repository for historical information relating to the many fads, trends, users, etc. of BOL since its inception and into the future.

As a wiki, the content is user-generated, so please use it! There are many topics that few people still remember, and we need everyone to contribute to ensure some of the more significant idiosyncrasies BOL are preserved. A number of articles have already been created, so you can view to get an idea of what we're looking for. Some of articles are on "BOL 2.0" or "The Chris Clan".

Also, each user can create a page with their "profile" (Click the link with your account name that's at the upper right of the wiki). As always, do not include too much personal information, such as your last name, city, phone number, etc. I ask that everyone does this and puts down some relevant information, including the many users that we have who don't come around often anymore or enjoy browsing the forums more than posting in them.

The first thing you should do, however, is read the FAQ. You can find it by searching for "FAQ" on the Wiki. The formatting section is less important and if it confuses you, don't worry about how you format your articles, just type in the information. Please be careful, though, to read all of the "Basics" section carefully.

We have made a list of articles that need to be created. Of course, feel free to start articles that are not on the list as well. As you make the articles, remove them from the list. Even if you don't want to write an article, please contribute to the list of articles that need to be written by adding topics to it. This list can be accessed by clicking the "Upcoming Pages" link which is located at the bottom of the main page.

Finally, there is one glitch: people that have special characters in their username might not be able to access the wiki. I'm really sorry, but there's nothing we can do about it unless you would like to change your username, in which case PM an admin.

The address for the wiki is . You may log in using your current BoredOnline.net account. The wiki is only viewable to registered users of BOL.

Of course, the people that are most active will get a banner or something of that sort.

William
Michael Scott
Michael Scott

Location: Reliving BOL memories....right behind youDONTTURNAROUND!
Posts Liked: 0 time
Likes Received: 0 time

Re: Opening of the BoredOnline Wiki

Postby Eric » Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:21 pm

Eric
Lord High Special Grandmaster

Posts Liked: 13 times
Likes Received: 13 times

Postby Joe_I_Am » Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:52 pm

So I cant log in? Thats dumb. :P
Joe_I_Am
HoBoHoJoe Potato

Postby Eric » Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:55 pm

Eric

Postby Asher » Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:53 pm

Oh my Eric get's a page :woeh:

I feel special lol
"Death was afraid of him, for he had the heart of a lion."

Mundus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur
Asher
I made fun of Dude&now have stupid title

Posts Liked: 1 time
Likes Received: 5 times

Postby Alley » Fri Nov 16, 2007 9:42 pm

sweet!
"Make the most of yourself, for that is all there is of you." -Ralph Waldo Emerson
Alley

Postby peppersteak » Sat Nov 17, 2007 12:16 am

Oh yeah...I was going to write things before it opened...I guess I forgot.
peppersteak
Thomas the Turtle

Postby lcg101 » Sat Nov 17, 2007 1:18 pm

Same.

Oh well- thanks Bill!
lcg101
BOL Moderator
BOL Moderator

Posts Liked: 5 times
Likes Received: 3 times

Postby Delilah » Sun Nov 18, 2007 8:30 pm

why doesn't bill have a page? :|
my BFF: Becabeca91! :)

:P

ImageImageImage

"just a little blood, whatever, rock and roll!"~Joe Jon.as
Delilah
I called Andy a failure and now have this stupid title.

Location: I'm left in the dark, never thought you'd be breakin' my heart, and I'm so bored with these games.

Postby dragonfly » Sun Nov 18, 2007 9:26 pm

Some thanks when you put it in small print... :P
4 8 15 16 23 42

[10:44] <AndAy> I love you Ashley!
:ashley:
dragonfly
ferocious fire-breathing butterfly

Postby Eric » Mon Nov 19, 2007 1:50 am

Eric

Postby AndAy » Mon Nov 19, 2007 11:38 am

Do NOT edit existing articles to voice your opinion about how BOL is run or you will be banned from the wiki, and maybe the forum if I feel like it.

:<_<:

I would hope someone joining the Armed Forces would have more maturity.
Resistance is Futile Image
Don't Interfere With Trek Matters :tony: - Ilia22
Does thinking you're the last sane man on the earth make you crazy? Cause if it does, maybe I am - I, Robot
We are all just Dimensions of Facets of Anday. We have no Free Will. - RJLupin
It's always your fault. :tony: Andy can do no wrong. - Kate

Elite Member of The Hallway Chat Alliance
Captain Of The HAM Kingdom Military

1.6 billion Chinese are angry with Jack Bauer. Sounds like a fair fight.
AndAy
BoL Chat Owner/Coder
BoL Chat Owner/Coder

Posts Liked: 12 times
Likes Received: 9 times

Postby USnavySailor » Mon Nov 19, 2007 2:00 pm

oh my gosh it's freakin' amazing.

"They have said, and they will say; let them be saying."

"Don't expect to build up the weak by pulling down the strong." ~Calvin Coolidge

Annoy a liberal: work hard, succeed, be happy.

You are sofa king we todd it.
February is couch appreciation month

http://www.marklevinshow.com - listen and learn
USnavySailor
One Sad Strange Little Man

Postby CelticKnott » Mon Nov 19, 2007 11:20 pm

CelticKnott
Oh My, Suudsu!

Posts Liked: 15 times
Likes Received: 12 times

Postby David » Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:19 pm

Cool Beans.
Do you know,
what I mean,
when I say,
"I don't want to be alone"?
David
Mister Manny Man Man
Mister Manny Man Man

Likes Received: 1 time

Postby peppersteak » Wed Nov 21, 2007 2:52 am

peppersteak
Thomas the Turtle

Postby CelticKnott » Wed Nov 21, 2007 11:44 am

why do you think i was laughing in the first place? :-P

CelticKnott
Oh My, Suudsu!

Posts Liked: 15 times
Likes Received: 12 times

Postby RJLupin » Tue Nov 27, 2007 2:47 pm

Awesome.
"[...]Hath your property been destroyed before your face? Are your wife and children destitute of a bed to lie on, or bread to live on? Have you lost a parent or a child by their hands, and yourself the ruined and wretched survivor? If you have not, then are you not a judge of those who have. But if you have, and still can shake hands with the murderers, then you are unworthy of the name of husband, father, friend, or lover, and whatever may be your rank or title in life, you have the heart of a coward[...]"-Thomas Paine
RJLupin
The Supreme Marauder of the BOL

Postby Amras » Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:47 pm

Amras
Suavé Cologné

Location: Life, liberty, and the pursuit of those who threaten it.

Postby Eric » Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:07 pm

Eric

Postby Amras » Fri Nov 30, 2007 2:34 am

Amras
Suavé Cologné

Location: Life, liberty, and the pursuit of those who threaten it.

Postby USarmyranger » Sun Dec 02, 2007 4:55 pm

USarmyranger
Gunz, Booze, and Blackjack

Postby Aravis » Sun Dec 02, 2007 7:28 pm

I don't know why you think I regret meeting you though, Kamil...I guess you pretty much hate me by now.
Aravis
Ph.D. Vampires

Return to Administrative Information